Community Educational Enrichment Program
June 13-July 1, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
CEEP is designed for children who…
• Are entering 3rd–6th grade.
• Do NOT have chronic behavior problems.
• Can adjust to and benefit from a fun and creative camp focused on “The Arts.”
• Can attend the full 3 weeks.
*If unable to make this commitment, please ask to be put on the waiting list. If we do not reach capacity,
we will consider your request the week prior to opening.)
Tuition/Registration Fee (Total cost of camp) – All Fees are non-refundable
|Federal Lunch Program Status
| Fee Due
RECENT copies of the following items are REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION:
1. Proof of income (Free/Reduced Lunch Verification, check stub, income tax return)
2. Report card – recent
3. Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if applicable
4. Custody documentation, if applicable
5. Tuition/Registration fee (cash, check, or money order, payable to Christ Episcopal Church with CEEP in the memo line)
6. Student Application Form or, if you filled it out online, an Authorization Form.
If you do not wish to fill out the application forms online, you can download it here, print it, and bring it to the church office with all of the other required documents. Please note: if you do fill out the form online, you will still have to turn in the required documents in person at the church as well as this authorization form.
STUDENT INFORMATION (using tab button takes you to the next field but use the cursor in order to enter the needed information)
HOUSEHOLD/PARENT/GUARDIAN INFORMATION (using tab button takes you to the next field but use the cursor in order to enter the needed information)
ADDITIONAL STUDENT FROM SAME HOUSEHOLD (if there is a sibling going to CEEP. we only need one household form)
ANOTHER ADDITIONAL STUDENT FROM SAME HOUSEHOLD